GUARANTEE SCHEMES FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED ENTERPRISES LENDING (SMES)
ProCredit Bank, in cooperation with the European Investment Fund (EIF), offers an excellent opportunity for easier access to finance for small and medium sized enterprises, through two guarantee schemes:
- InnovFin guarantee scheme
- Guarantee scheme supported by the Western Balkans Guarantee Facility
InnovFinProgramme - Financing Innovative Projects
What is InnovFin and who is it intended for?
The programme is supported by the InnovFin SME Guarantee Facility, with the financial backing of the European Union under Horizon 2020 Financial Instruments.
- InnovFin represents part of a joint initiative between the European Investment Fund (EIF) and the European Union
- The initiative is designed to facilitate access to finance innovative projects
- It focuses on small and medium-sized enterprises as well as on small enterprises with medium market capitalization of up to 500 employees
- The InnovFinProgramme is firstly focused on enterprises that are orientated towards development and innovative activities, companies that invest in new technologies and energy efficiency and who follow market trends for the purpose of improving operations
- Innovation is understood as those investments that are new for the company and which contribute to its modernisation as well as being in accordance with the predefined criteria of the EIF
What does the InnovFin Fund mean to our clients?
- The theInnovFinProgramme at ProCredit banks, as the only bank on the market that can provide this type of guarantee, stimulating our clients towards innovation and providing them with the opportunity to increase competitiveness
- Reduced collateral requirements
The criteria that clients have to fulfil in order to apply for the InnovFin Guarantee Fund are as follows:
- Financing innovative projects
- The minimum loan amount is EUR 25,000, and the maximum individual amount per client is EUR 7.5 million
GUARANTEE SCHEME SUPPORTED BY THE WESTERN BALKANS GUARANTEE FACILITY
What does this guarantee scheme present and for whom is it intended?
- This guarantee scheme is constructed at the joint initiative of the European Investment Fund (EIF) and the Western Balkans Guarantee Facility
- The initiative has the objective of facilitating access to finance for SMEs in Macedonia
- It is intended for small and medium sized enterprises with up to 250 employees
- It is intended for short-term and long-term investments
How will our clients benefit from the guarantee scheme?
- For lending through this guarantee scheme, a smaller security amount is required
- Furthermore, the loan interest rates are lower by 0.25%
- Crediting investments in fixed assets and working capital
- The minimal amount for a loan is € 25.000, and the maximum amount is € 500.000
- The maximum loan repayment period is 10 years
For more detailed information regarding the InnovFinProgramme, please contact your Business Client Advisor or contact us at: email@example.com